Meet Dr. Sylvi Martin
"My mission is to help you feel your best so you can enjoy your life to the fullest."
Dr. Sylvi Martin, ND
Dr. Sylvi Martin is a naturopathic doctor, with a background in acute care mental health nursing, who is committed to empowering women to make healthy and sustainable lifestyle changes to achieve balance in their overall health and mental wellbeing.
She is a graduate of the four-year Naturopathic Medicine Program at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine and earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from Laurentian University, where she graduated with distinction, in addition to completing two coveted nursing internships in occupational health.
Sylvi practises naturopathic medicine at Fusion Chiropractic & Integrative Health, where she brings her integrative approach to healthcare to Toronto's Danforth community. She also contributes to the regulation of her profession by serving on a statutory committee, the Inquiries, Complaints and Reports Committee of the College of Naturopaths of Ontario, in addition to offering courses to her profession through her professional association.
Sylvi maintains a separate nursing practice in the field of professional regulation, and is available for consultation with regulated health professionals.
Sylvi maintains the following professional memberships:
- Registered with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario
- Registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Member of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Member of the Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Member of the Association of Perinatal Naturopathic Doctors